My guest is Jack McNamara, a former Colgate University and professional hockey player who is the founder of a growing energy drink company, DrinkTru. It is rare you can get an entrepreneur to speak so honestly about the struggles of building a business...as they're going through it. But as you'll see: honesty is not just central to Jack's success and drive, it's essential to the DrinkTru brand. A rare, behind the scenes look at the day-to-day life of a company on the brink of being the next big thing.
In Today's Episode:
- Learn how Jack creates viral video content that authentically propel's his companies brand
- See why Jack quit a job just after two weeks...and why he thinks it's one of the wisest business decisions he's ever made
- Discover Jack's reliable strategy for leveraging your "celebrity" as an athlete to find internships, mentorships and career opportunities
Connect with Jack
- Twitter: @drinktru and @_jackmcnamara
- Instaram: @drinktru
- YouTube: DrinkTru
Connect with Us:
- Twitter: @parallelco
- Instagram: @parallelplatform
Recommend An Athlete
Know a former athlete who is crushing it in life after sports? Email us at email@example.com and let us know why you think they would be a great guest.