My guest is Kovi Konowiecki, a professional photographer who is also a former Wake Forest University and professional soccer player. At one point in this episode, we joke about starting a club for former athletes that are now artists... and how small that club might be. It's true! But in today's episode, Kovi presents a truly compelling argument for athletes in the arts. Essentially, intentionally challenging ourselves to be creative and to explore hobbies can help us unlock our deepest professional interests and passions.
In today's episode:
- Learn how creatives like Kovi balance their passion projects with the need for, um, food.
- Discover how to sharpen your internal intuition to help you make difficult decisions.
- See how "distractions" from your sport may actually propel you toward a career.
Connect with Kovi
- Instagram @kovi.konowiecki
Connect with Us
- Twitter @Parallelco
- Instagram @ParallelPlatform
If you know a former athlete with a great story, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org